Saturday, December 11, 2010

Tribal

I instinctly wear a lot of black during the winter, which looks good, but I'm craving lots and lots and lots of colour so much right now! At least I'm going to Florida in January, or else by the end of winter I'll be colour starved.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
On top of that, how pretty is the artwork in the background?

Photobucket
...and the landscape...

Photobucket
...and the rings, and the jewelry, and the landscape, etc, etc, etc...
haha.
(Harper's Bazaar Indonesia, November 2010: "7 Days in Tibet".)


French fall/winter 2010-11, tribal prints in b/w

French fall/winter 2010-11, tribal prints   boat
(From French, fall/winter 2010-11.)

This is jewelry from Amrita Singh, which I'm SERIOUSLY coveting, especially the bangles! They're $100 for each set, which isn't a bad price at all considering they're real and gorgeous, but I just can't spend that on jewelry right now, haha...*sigh*

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I can't decide which bangle set is my favourite, what do you guys think? If there weren't the white bands in the first picture, the first set would definitely be my favourite, but I'm not sure...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Speaking of swimsuits, I really need to start working out so I look good in bikinis when I go to Florida...the last few weeks I've been pigging out because of all the stress I've been under with school, I really need to curb that habit, it happens every time...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(Elle US, November 2010, "Synchronized Swimming".)

These are pictures from a Bollywood movie called "Dil Bole Hadippa". I'm not sure what that means, but apparently it's a Bollywood twist on She's the Man/Twelfth Night by Shakespeare, but with a better-looking cast, in my opinion. I've been scouring the net day and night in the few minutes I need a break from studying here and there for a version on the internet with subtitles, or just a version of it at all... But look at the girl's clothes!!!
(sorry if the pictures are awkward and bad quality, I only found a few official pictures so I had to screencap them from youtube...)

Photobucket

Photobucket
(Look at her vest. It's a beautiful vest in front, but from what I can tell, it ties kind of like a bikini in back, so around the middle of her back and around her neck. I find that insanely cool, for some reason...)

Photobucket

Photobucket

xo,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment